Queanbeyan Event Calendar
MovemberWe're making change for men's health in Queanbeyan. Give us a hand.
Wed Nov 1st
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st 2024
Total Results = 2
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Queanbeyan event simply Login
Events in and around Queanbeyan
As the seasons change, so do the events in and around the city of Queanbeyan in New South Wales, Australia. From cultural festivals to outdoor markets, there’s always something going on to keep locals and visitors entertained. Read on for a list of some of the most exciting events to look forward to throughout the year.
- Queanbeyan Christmas Street Party: Held annually in December, this event is a popular one for families. Enjoy live music, food stalls, rides, and activities for children. Contact Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council for more information.
- Bungendore Rodeo: Head out to the Bungendore Showgrounds in January for the annual rodeo event. Watch contestants compete in bull riding, barrel racing, and more. Contact Bungendore Rodeo Committee for more information.
- Collector Village Pumpkin Festival: This quirky festival, held in April, celebrates all things pumpkin. There are pumpkin-themed food stalls, cooking competitions, live music, and even a pumpkin rolling race down the main street. Contact Collector Pumpkin Festival Association for more information.
- Queanbeyan Riverside Markets: These markets, held on the third Sunday of every month, showcase local crafts and produce. Head to the Queanbeyan Riverbank for a morning of shopping and entertainment. Contact Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council for more information.
- Queanbeyan Art Society Annual Winter Exhibition: Held in June, this exhibition showcases the works of local artists. Entry is free, and the event is a great opportunity to support the arts in the community. Contact Queanbeyan Art Society for more information.
- Canberra Truffle Festival: Although technically not in Queanbeyan, this annual festival is worth the short drive to Canberra. Held in July and August, the festival celebrates the elusive truffle with tastings, workshops, and tours of truffle farms. Contact Canberra Region Truffle Festival for more information.
- Captains Flat Country Markets: Held on the first Saturday of every month, these markets offer a range of homemade cakes, jams, and crafts. There’s also a sausage sizzle and live music to enjoy. Contact Captains Flat Progress Association for more information.
- Australian Cool Climate Wine Show: Held in October, this event showcases the best cool-climate wines from Australia. Attendees can taste and purchase wines from over 25 wineries. Contact Australian Cool Climate Wine Show for more information.
These are just a few of the exciting events happening in and around Queanbeyan throughout the year. Keep an eye on local event calendars and social media pages to stay up-to-date on upcoming events.
- Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council: Phone (02) 6285 6000 or email email@example.com
- Bungendore Rodeo Committee: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collector Pumpkin Festival Association: Phone 0428 862 354 or email email@example.com
- Queanbeyan Art Society: Phone (02) 6262 4677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canberra Region Truffle Festival: Phone (02) 6248 5318 or email email@example.com
- Captains Flat Progress Association: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australian Cool Climate Wine Show: Phone (02) 6227 8882 or email email@example.com